The Most Powerful Gift To Growing Your Business

IMG_4679Very few people do this for you. When they do, you need to treat them like gold. I was reminded of this as I munched on a kransky on Saturday. It’s powerful food for thought. Here’s why.

There’s a coffee shed in Centennial Park in Sydney that is absolutely brilliant. Here’s a photo of it. It’s located next to the Vernon Pavilion. The menu is outstanding. You’d expect the normal crud fare from a place like this. But no. The selection is inventive. Different. Clever. Delicious. (See below). But wait- there’s more. The queue is long on a Saturday morning with kids sport in full swing. Yet it moves fast. And the food and drinks are delivered with amazing speed. And by cheerful, happy staff.

This cafe shed has its act together. It’s different. Special. Worth a visit. GIVE IT A GO and tell all your friends about it. And there’s the power.

Your MICRophones will explode the growth of your business.

MICRophone = Most Important Client Referrers.

I’ ve banged on about this before. I’m doing it again now because I know it’s the fastest way to build your profits and business, and your careers. When people you respect recommend a business or service to you, you tend to accept their recommendation. You trust them. You give it a go. It’s the most important and powerful form of marketing. And when people do refer you or your business, make sure you treat them like gold. They are a rare breed.

The power of MICRophones is the reason I’ve invested in a brilliant business, Recomazing. Here’s its blurb.

Recomazing is a disruptive new ‘positive brand recommendation and referral tool’ allowing customer-centric brands (Virgin, Open Colleges etc) to socialise the positive word of mouth of advocates.

For customers Recomazing is:

A mobile optimised site where Facebook friends can search, request, share and store trusted business recommendations to help each other have better customer experiences.

For Businesses Recomazing is:

An easy to implement tool to identify and enhance the social influence of your customer advocates. Deeper insights and more referred customers.

I am shamelessly promoting this business. I have skin in the game for Heaven’s sake and I need that money back one day- hopefully a little more than I put in.

But thats not my real point. My point is that referral marketing is the future. You need to get on board with it. Yes get main-game by making sure your business is part of social networks and tools where referrals can help your revenues explode. That’s where Recomazing comes to the fore.

But never forget the most simple word-of-mouth marketing. A positive referral from a friend. Let’s see how many of you Sydneysiders seek out this cafe and give it a go. Why? Because someone you trust told you about it.

When someone recommends your business, treat them as very special friends. They are. And they deserve your love, respect, appreciation and loyalty- always.

IMG_4680

, , , , ,

7 Responses to The Most Powerful Gift To Growing Your Business

1. Jim March 16, 2016 at 11:42 am #

Simple but effective – reminds me of Patrick Swayze in Road House “Just be nice”

• Chris Savage March 16, 2016 at 5:06 pm #

Thanks Jim!!

2. Jenet Depke March 16, 2016 at 2:17 pm #

Thanks and gratitude for your inspirational wisdom, teachings and advices with the world at large. I know how much I look forward to receiving your newsletter, and believe everyone of your followers are equally as appreciative as I am. Today’s newsletter on referrals is enlightening. A highly successful entrepeneur quoted in the media a couple of years ago, if you do not look after your clients, someone else will steal your lunch. Therefore, your pearls of wisdom is not only a timely its so relevant to all of us to ensure we treat all our clients like gold regularly if we wish to harness a longer term successful mutually beneficial business relationship with our clients.

Also, thanks for the invite to joining recomazing, this venture is awesome. All the best with your interest in this business.

Have a great day.

Warmest Wishes

JENET DEPKE

• Chris Savage March 16, 2016 at 5:07 pm #

Thanks Jenet!!

3. Jayne Albiston March 29, 2016 at 10:39 am #

Awesome Chris. I will quote you at our Business over Breakfast (BoB) Clubs that we are growing across NZ and Australia. My vision for our business resonates with this post of yours – we are growing a network of business professionals where people grow quality relationships over time through a process of getting to know, like and trust eachother. The result is being able to truly recommend and introduce them to their contacts and networks. We live and breathe what you are talking about and every BoB Club member has a public profile where members of the public can post recommendations for the public to see. I absolutely see and know that not only word of mouth but trusted relationships are the future of our business marketing especially across our SMEs in Australia and NZ.

• Chris Savage March 29, 2016 at 6:03 pm #