Enough navel gazing. Let’s manage the fear. Here are the very best tips I can give you from 37 years of crisis management on what steps to take right now if you lead a business or team.
Archive | Awareness RSS feed for this section
LOL! We all need lots of ROL in our lives. I have lashing of it at the moment. It’s critical to keep thriving. Do you have your share? WTF? Read on to find out.
It’s said ‘luck’ is when opportunity and preparation coincide. That happened to me recently. I got lucky, and was ‘forced’ to do some serious homework on a very topical issue. I did a good job, and created content of real value. What’s key is whether I get maximum leverage from this good fortune. I need to do this brilliantly:
I’m back with gusto to writing Possums! All because of three words which have inspired me to make 2019 awesome. Read on for the magic…..
2018 was good, but tough. Frantically busy, ‘successful’ first half. Reflection, soul-searching, recalibration in the second. In looking for inspiration to channel energies into 2019, I stumbled upon this razor-sharp idea. It will ensure I keep strong and on track as the grind unfolds. It will for you too. Start by imagining this – it’s the last day of this year….
Trust is at the very core of reputation: for businesses, and for you and I. How’s your Trust score right now? Try my simple test to find out.
I’ve been thinking of Harvey Weinstein. And of reputation. And of our careers. Reputation is made up by two things. Each as important as the other. You can’t be good at one, and poor at another. Both have to be thriving. Here are those two pillars:
The new year is winking optimism, opportunity, freshness and renewal at us all. And to help make 2018 a great year, I am again sharing brilliant advice. Promise. Here it is.
I repeat this same post every Christmas. It’s that important. And somehow, I always seem to do a pretty poor job at following its key message.
I know if I can do this, it will make this year a triumph of mindfulness and happiness. It can for you too. If you’re up for it. Here’s that gem.
Hey- it’s my blog and I’ll lobby if I want to. And today I do want to encourage all Possumites to take action and do this one very, very important thing. Are you up to it? YES!
I was at a fabulous Ashton Media conference in the Hunter Valley last week, all about the latest in advertising and modern marketing. One example of great, purposeful work showcased video interviews supporting the YES vote in Australia’s impending postal vote by 24th October. A typical ‘Aussie bloke’ father reflected on how he reacted to his son telling him that he – the son – was gay. The Dad came to realise this:
Thank you for subscribing!
Thank you for subscribing!
- Chris Savage: Thanks Mike- appreciated!!! I’ll let you borrow ...
- Mike Boyd: Quick tip for everyone - to save the SUPER-HIGH-RE...
- Carolyn Hyams: Really helpful advice Chris. I'm going to share w...
- Chris Savage: Great to hear from you, Andy. I like your definiti...
- Chris Savage: Thanks Grant. Agree!...
- How I got lucky this week - and what I did about it! https://t.co/rQRbdz4Bho 1 year ago
- Keep your eyes peeled for 'moments of luck'. Then ROL like crazy! https://t.co/rQRbdz4Bho 1 year ago
- Maximising 'return of luck' is a must-do for success. Here's why: https://t.co/rQRbdz4Bho 1 year ago
- Hey punk, do you feel lucky? Here's what to do with luck: https://t.co/rQRbdz4Bho 1 year ago
- Are you getting enough ROL? It's vital to thriving. Read on. https://t.co/rQRbdz4Bho 1 year ago