We need to be brilliant at selling our ideas to clients via video if we are to survive the Twilight Zone of marketing. Here’s how!
Archive | Keeping One Step Ahead RSS feed for this section
Agency leaders take heart! Our clients need us and what we can deliver to their businesses now more than ever. But we need to tread cautiously.
If our industry is to make it through this crisis, and if we’re to keep our jobs, we need to swallow bitter medicine.
This is what it tastes like: we need to volunteer NOW to take a 40% pay cut. Awful tasting medicine! Here’s why.
LOL! We all need lots of ROL in our lives. I have lashing of it at the moment. It’s critical to keep thriving. Do you have your share? WTF? Read on to find out.
It’s said ‘luck’ is when opportunity and preparation coincide. That happened to me recently. I got lucky, and was ‘forced’ to do some serious homework on a very topical issue. I did a good job, and created content of real value. What’s key is whether I get maximum leverage from this good fortune. I need to do this brilliantly:
I’m back with gusto to writing Possums! All because of three words which have inspired me to make 2019 awesome. Read on for the magic…..
2018 was good, but tough. Frantically busy, ‘successful’ first half. Reflection, soul-searching, recalibration in the second. In looking for inspiration to channel energies into 2019, I stumbled upon this razor-sharp idea. It will ensure I keep strong and on track as the grind unfolds. It will for you too. Start by imagining this – it’s the last day of this year….
I was reminded of the biggest driver of success when giving a speech while sick as a dog last week. It keeps my phone ringing. Do you do it?
I pulled this post yesterday just as Martine was pushing ’send’. I lost my nerve, fearing it sounded boastful. Forgive me please if it does. I don’t mean it to be. It’s just a reminder of what drives success. So here it is. Shared with love.
Now, my IQ is about average. (Apparently my EQ is much worse than that!). Here’s the point. I manage to continue to thrive in my little corner of my little industry because I commit to one habit. Muhammad Ali summed it up with this powerful statement:
Thank you for subscribing!
Thank you for subscribing!
- Chris Savage: Thanks Mike- appreciated!!! I’ll let you borrow ...
- Mike Boyd: Quick tip for everyone - to save the SUPER-HIGH-RE...
- Carolyn Hyams: Really helpful advice Chris. I'm going to share w...
- Chris Savage: Great to hear from you, Andy. I like your definiti...
- Chris Savage: Thanks Grant. Agree!...
- How I got lucky this week - and what I did about it! https://t.co/rQRbdz4Bho 1 year ago
- Keep your eyes peeled for 'moments of luck'. Then ROL like crazy! https://t.co/rQRbdz4Bho 1 year ago
- Maximising 'return of luck' is a must-do for success. Here's why: https://t.co/rQRbdz4Bho 1 year ago
- Hey punk, do you feel lucky? Here's what to do with luck: https://t.co/rQRbdz4Bho 1 year ago
- Are you getting enough ROL? It's vital to thriving. Read on. https://t.co/rQRbdz4Bho 1 year ago